From the West
- Take Interstate 68 East.
- Turn south on Hwy. 522 just before Hancock.
- Drive south through Berkeley Springs toward Winchester. Pass through Cross Junction and then at 4.5 miles (at Gainesboro), turn right on Hwy. 600.
- Go 0.3 miles, then turn left onto conjunction of Hwy. 684 and Hwy. 600.
- Go 0.2 miles on Hwy. 684, then turn right on Hwy. 600
- Go four miles, then turn right onto Hwy. 50 West.
- Go five miles, then turn left onto Hwy. 259 South.
- Check odometer after 7.4 miles. Look for "High View Grocery" on right side of the road, shortly beyond that look for Back Creek Road, which is a very small street sign off the LEFT Side of Hwy. 259.
- Turn left at the sign and follow the road for one hundred yards, watching for a cemetery on the left. Do not turn before the cemetery.
- As you pass the cemetery, turn left and stay on Back Creek Road for a mile-and-a-half (take special care as this is a winding and narrow country road with a few sharp turns).
- At the "T" junction turn RIGHT and continue on Back Creek Road for three miles. Look for the Bhavana Society sign on the left.
If you miss the Back Creek Road turn off from Rt. 259, then:
- Keep on Rt. 259 for about three miles until you see a bridge on the left.
- Turn LEFT and cross the bridge, drive about four miles there will be an Octagon (shaped) house at the intersection.
- Turn LEFT again onto Back Creek Road and follow it for two-and-a-half miles to our driveway, on your right.