Skip to main content
From the South & Southeast
- If you are traveling from the coastal freeways, in Virginia get on Interstate 81 North.
- To reach Hwy. 259 North, Capers Pike, drive about 10 miles north of Harrisonburg, Virginia, or at Strasburg, Virginia, take Hwy. 55 West.
- Then at Wardensville, take 259 North. Later, take a right Hwy. 16, Capon Springs Rd. (crossing the bridge) towards Capon Springs.
- After about three miles there will be an Octagon (shaped) House. Then take a left up the hill on Back Creek Road.
- After about two miles you will pass under large power lines; continue about two blocks. Our large granite sign and our driveway will be on the right.
Return to top of page